1. All-time favourite TV Show? Seinfeld
2. Are you an early bird or night owl? Early bird, always catching the worm
3. What’s your standard Pizza order/favourite pizza topping? Mexicana with extra jalapenos
4. Last music concert you attended? Jose Feliciano
5. Do you have a favourite quote or saying? Values are like fingerprints. Nobody’s are the same and you leave them all over everything you do.
6. Cats or dogs? Dogs hands down!
7. Do you have any pets? 1 dog – Diesel (Border collie x Kelpie)
8. Tea or coffee? And how do you have it? Both! Earl Grey with skim milk (very controversial..so I’ve been told) and skinny latte
9. What’s your summer beverage and winter beverage of choice? Rose or pale ale and a nice vino
10. Runner or walker? Walker
11. Favourite sport to play? Squash, tennis or swimming
12. Left or right handed? Both with sport and making things – but I write with my right hand.
13. What dish are you famous for cooking? Tacos from scratch and tapas feasts
14. What’s one strange fact about you? I’ve never owned or operated a hairdryer – I own and use a hand dryer…long story.
15. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Marine biologist and Interior designer
16. Do you have any nicknames? Kaddy/Kads
17. Sweet tooth or savoury tooth? Very large savoury tooth
18. Favourite condiment you can’t live without? Chili/hot sauce
19. Favourite place you’ve travelled to? Road trip along the coast of Spain
20. Who do you admire? My parents
21. One place or destination on your wish list to visit? Africa
22. What advice would you give your 15 year-old self? You will always be too much of something for someone: Too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges you lose YOUR EDGE.
23. What values are most important to you? Morals, integrity, honesty and trust.
24. What EBS values resonate with you the most? There are a few: Responsibility, Ethics, Communication and Teamwork
Marketing Manager at Evolution Business Systems.
If you have out-dated business software that’s limited in its reporting and analytical capabilities – then you should to talk to EBS about a powerful business management software solution – Microsoft Dynamics NAV. To find out more about our suite of Microsoft business management software solutions, please call Paul Woods at EBS for an obligation free discussion on 1300 303 973.
Subscribe here to get our free EBS monthly enewsletter to get valuable blog articles from EBS and the latest updates on the Microsoft Dynamics product suite.