- Evolution Business Systems (EBS) are business management software specialists with extensive experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Our expertise is centred on providing Microsoft business solutions tailored to the needs of our clients
- Our clients range from small, medium and large organisations across a spectrum of industries
- We take pride in our ability to interpret our clients’ needs, combine functionality, ease of use, design and affordability
- New systems can be a stress to implement. EBS aims to create a seamless experience for your staff
- We approach all projects and clients with respect, transparency and honesty
- We have a structured customer service with rapid response to queries, regular reports, updates and online sessions
- We offer a broad range of services from consulting, staff training, site audit, technical expertise, account management and user group events
- We succeed not by volume, but by the sheer craftsmanship of the work we do, the business problems we solve and the nurturing service we provide our clients, not the bottom line
- We have a unique ability to think outside the square and trouble-shoot to find long term solutions
- Our key values are at the heart everything we do. We live and breathe our values individually and collectively as a team
- Our ethical practices and values guide us in everything we do across all aspects of our business, the services we provide and client relationships we nurture
Our core values
Our EBS values system is central to our business and we embrace these wholeheartedly.
Our success has stemmed from our core ‘EPIC’ values: An acronym for who we are and what we believe in: Ethics, Passion, Innovation and Community. At EBS we are ethical and act with integrity. We enjoy ourselves and have fun. Our culture is creative, energetic and dynamic. As we succeed, we give back, to our Customers, to our team and to our community.
Our client success stories
At EBS our ethics, values and clients are at the heart of how and why do business.We believe a sense of purpose, commitment to values and a collective consciousness is imperative and we align ourselves with clients who share our value system and ethical practices.
Our ethical practices and values guide us in everything we do across all aspects of our business, the decisions we make and the way in which we interact with our clients. We always welcome opportunities to improve, do better and be better. We continuously build trust, offering real value based solutions and services and nurturing our client relationships which has been key to our loyal client base and community.
The Pancake Parlour – a Melbourne family business established in 1965 serving sweet and savoury pancakes and crepes. Click for story
Melba Support Services has become synonymous with providing accommodation support to people with high support needs arising from an intellectual disability. Click for story
The peak body for the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal people living in Victoria.
Centacare provide welfare and community services to those who seek them. Click for story
The Alcohol and Drug Foundation is one of Australia’s leading bodies committed to preventing alcohol and other drug problems in communities around the nation.
Click for story