Comprehensive, up-to-date financial information makes it easier to spot trends and gain insight into your business activities with
Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides accounting and finance solutions to help you track and analyse your business information. With end-to-end integration, you can efficiently manage your general ledger, payables, receivables, inventory, analytical accounting, fixed assets, and cash flow, as well as perform bank reconciliations and collections. You can also manage your financial processes across multiple currencies, locations, or companies.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
Use the flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and the company-specific setup options to effectively manage payables.
- Apply a payment to as many invoices and credit memos as you like. For greater control, you can choose how to apply customer or vendor transactions by specifying the amounts to apply to individual documents. This can be especially helpful when customers make partial payments. If you choose the “Apply-to-Oldest” method, the system can automatically apply receipts to the oldest invoices for specific customers.
- View detailed information about the amounts that will be posted to the general ledger prior to posting, such as payment discounts and rounding amounts.
- Un-apply or “reverse” all postings and changes related to an application of customer and vendor transactions so they can be applied correctly.
- Set a tolerance level (in local or other currency) on an invoice in order to apply and fully close the invoice and payment entries, even if the payment amount is less or more than the invoice. Tolerance can be automatically allowed or decided on a case-by-case basis.
- Set a tolerance level of several days to apply and close an invoice and payment, even if you receive the discounted payment later than the discount date specified by the payment terms. Discount tolerance can be automatically allowed or decided on a case-by-case basis.